How to play:
– On the computer, use the mouse to play.
– On the mobile, touch the screen to play.
– Top cards of the piles and card from free cells are available for play. You can build piles down by alternative color.
– Only one card at a time can be moved but you can move a group of cards in the proper sequence if you have enough free cells or piles. The top card of a pile can be also moved to any free cell. Each free cell or reserve space may contain only one card. Cards in the cell can be moved to the piles or back to the tableau piles if possible.
– You will beat the game when you find all Ace cards and stack them up in the correct order.